mercoledì 21 aprile 2021

Norse Deities: Baldur

 Norse deities are worshipped in Worldcenter. Many of them protect warriors and have valkyries among their mortal agents (the Valkyrie class was created by my good friend Aaron). Valkyries and paladins (or antipaladins) share the same codes of behavior if a deity has both in its service.

This post already appeared for patrons only on my Patreon page. If you wish to see stuff in advance and have access to other rewards, please consider donating!

Baldur (NG)

Favored weapon: shortspear
Domains: Charm, Glory, Good, Healing, Sun

Subdomains: Agathion, Chivalry, Day, Heroism, Legend, Love, Resurrection

Druidic Domains: none
Inquisitions: Chivalry, Conversion, Final Rest, Illumination, Restoration, True Death, Valor
Mysteries/Spirits: Battle, Life, Solar, Succor
Witch Patron: Devotion, Healing, Light, Mercy, Peace
Paladin Oaths: Against Grotesquery, Against Undeath, Charity, Chastity
Variant Channeling: Beauty/Love/Lust, Bravery/Valor, Death, Self-Perfection, Sun
Clergy: barbarians, bards, bloodragers, cavaliers, clerics, druids, inquisitors, oracles, paladins, shamans, skalds, valkyries, warpriests
Spells: blessing of courage and life (clerics, oracles, paladins, and warpriests can cast it as a 1st-level spell; bards and inquisitors gain it as a 2nd-level spell), reincarnate (clerics, oracles, paladins, and warpriests gain it as a 5th-level spell)


Paladin Code

  • I am a messenger of beauty and hope. In a world where darkness seems triumphant, I am here to show the way.

  • I am ready to give my life for the sake of others. Good may appear to be defeated, but it always resurrect.

  • I never lose hope in life. If I am called to confront the end of the world, I know that a new sun and moon will spring after that.

  • I forgive who did me wrong. Nothing can hurt me except the ignorance and hate of those who don’t understand, but I will try to make them see light before fighting.

  • I am peaceful. Everyone deserves love. Yet, everyone deserves to be protected from darkness too.

  • If I am defeated, I keep low and bide my time. Victory does not always come soon, but it always comes.

  • Where is wrongness, I bring the right. Where is war, I bring peace. Where is darkness, I bring the light. Where is hate, I bring love.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento