domenica 3 novembre 2019

Samsaran Occult Favored Class Bonuses & Thanks to My Patrons

For my next build... I think it’s crazy that Samsarans (and Reborn Samsarans) have not favored class bonuses for Occult classes! Well, they have now!
Also, this is the day of the month I publicly thank my patrons who donate at least $3 a month to my Patreon page... so thank you very much again, Zabor and Cecil Maye! Your support pushes me forward!

Samsaran (& Reborn Samsaran) Occult Favored Class Bonuses

Kineticist: Increase the amount of burn cost reduction when using the kineticist’s gather power ability by ⅙ point (the minimum burn cost of 0 still applies).
Medium: When gaining a taboo, the medium can use spirit surge without incurring influence an additional 1/4 time per day.
Mesmerist: Add +½ to the number of times per day of touch treatment.
Occultist: Gain ⅙ of an Implement Focus feat.
Psychic: Add one spell known from the psychic spell list. This spell must be at least 1 level lower than the highest spell level the psychic can cast.
Spiritualist: Add +¼ of an additional Skill Focus feat to gain while the spiritualist’s phantom is confined in her consciousness.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento