sabato 13 aprile 2019

New “Exit”: The Sunlight Hermit for Spheres of Power

Do you know that Drop Dead Studios is having a Kickstarter to publish the Ultimate Spheres of Power System, revised and corrected? And I am a backer? And I participated their competition to create new characters? And one of the characters I proposed was chosen to be presented in a video? And that video is now out!
The OC that I called “The Sunlight Hermit” is a peaceful, eccentric Sphere Druid who lives in the desert, loves creating light shows with magic and has a huge arctic tiger as a companion, thanks to the Summoning Sphere. You can see it here, and also, of course, on the project’s KS page.
Only a few hours remain before the Kickstarter ends! Some yummy stretch goals are still locked, so go donate! And if you please, you can see my Patreon page too, where some exclusive Spheres content will be posted tomorrow for patrons only!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento