mercoledì 3 aprile 2019

New Exit: The Book of Many Things, Decidedly Laughable Collection and Thank You To My Patrons!

Hey! The April's Fool Day has come and passed and Samurai Sheepdog has published The Book of Many Things: Decidedly Laughable Collection, featuring many fun options for characters: among these, the Culinarian class, sporting many delicious spell-recipes written ALSO by me!
To celebrate, tomorrow I will publish something related to the class for patrons only on my Patreon page. It will not be disclosed to blog readers, so if you want to see it, please consider donating!
Also, this is the day of the month when I publicly thank my patrons who donate $3 or more! So many, many thanks to Zabor and Cecil Maye! Friends, you make me feel important!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento