sabato 9 dicembre 2017

Dealing With Glamour: Witches and the Fey (Part I)

Well, the list of authors for the next Wayfinder (theme: the fey and the First World) is out, and I'm not in it. This is the bad news. The good news is that I get to republish my submission here in my blog.
One article was another homage to Pratchett: more precisely, to Lords and Ladies. If there are witches who pledge fealty to a fey patron to receive spells, there also are those who fight agains fey and other otherworldly intruders on their own turf!
So here's to you. First (and shortest) part: The Fey Patron. 

 Fey Patron: 2ndvanish, 4thgarden of peril, 6thmind maze, 8thaura of the unremarkable, 10thbaleful polymorph, 12thveil, 14thfairy ring retreat, 16thfey gate, 18thentice fey, greater.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento