mercoledì 27 marzo 2019

New Exit: Trash Griffon for Rogue Genius Games

A little while ago, I saw on FB an illustration of various small and tiny griffon variants- raccoon/crow, sparrow/mouse, and so on.
You know I love chimeric creatures.
So when the great designer and artist Jacob Blackmon (who, among many other things, has drawn the cover image for my Patreon page) offered to make the 5E stats and art of these creatures for Rogue Genius Games, and sent a manuscript to Owen Stephens, I jumped aboard offering to write the Pathfinder version. Owen accepted and you can see it here. I hope to write other monsters like this one in the future!
To celebrate, tomorrow I will post another special griffon variant created by me on my Patreon page. It will not be available to normal blog readers, so if you wish to see it, please consider donating!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento