domenica 6 gennaio 2019

Spheres of Power: The Martial Elementalist

While I was about to publish today’s post, I realized that... I already had. It was already published here and on my Patreon page too... twice. Since I had modified it after the first draft, it appeared again higher in my publication list and ai supposed it was a different one. Shame on me.
So this time I’m giving you something different. I think you already know that recently, I became passionate of the Spheres of Power system for PF. I created some characters for the Spheres of Power Wiki (namely, the Merry Rider, Ice Knight, and Shy Librarian), and you can be sure to find much more Sphere-related stuff here in the future. I find it a marvelous system for its simplicity and versatility, that really allow to not make two characters similar to one another ever.
I already had created a little Sphere material that was published on my Patreon as patron special content. One of these pieces was the Martial Elementalist archetype. Only that today, as I was re-reading it to use in a build, I saw that it was long and complicated in an useless way. I suppose I got better by studying the game.
So here’s a shorter and simpler version of the archetype, this time for all. Forgive my distractedness, friends.

Martial Elementalist
Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: A martial elementalist is proficient with simple weapons, as well as light armor and bucklers. In addition, if this is this character’s first level in any class, they may select a martial tradition of their choice.
This modifies weapon and armor proficiencies.
Combat Training (Ex): A martial elementalist is considered a Proficient practitioner, gaining spheres and talents as appropriate. A martial elementalist uses Charisma as his practitioner modifier.
This replaces all the elementalist’s bonus combat feats.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento