mercoledì 7 marzo 2018

New Exits: The Book of Passion

Ok, I am particularly proud of this.
It took seven years to me and my friend Will Wells to write the most part of this gigantic manual, find an editor, and be published. It all started with a thread on the Paizo boards, where Will tried to create an Oracle of Calistria soon after the Advanced Player's Guide was released. I answered the thread and threw my ideas in. We started to phantasize together about empassioned characters.
I already had had some contacts and little paid jobs for Owen Stephens. I thought to send him our manuscript. He proposed it to Christina Stiles, who had an idea for a Kickstarter. And here we are.
The Book of Passion for Misfit Studios is out. Are we doing RPGs'  history? I wouldn't imagine that I would have ended to co-author the first serious attempt at writing a manual with sex rules after The Book of Erotic Fantasy. Still, it seems like it will be the first one of a whole "Passionate rules" book series!
I read some of this material again now and think "aaargh, what was I thinking?" Then I read some other bit and think "wow, neat! I hope someone likes this!"
Will has become a good friend, and is also a great mini painter and an exquisite erotic fantasy writer. We both are delighted to see our baby finally born. So read this if you wish, and make us know if you liked it!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento