domenica 4 marzo 2018

New Elven Feat: Eldritch Warden

I'm happy that my Nature Mage was appreciated! So I will post more things for him. As I already said to some of you on Facebook, my idea was to render the archetype viable for the Nature Warden prestige class. So my elven beauty will need this feat.

Eldritch Warden
Your arcane abilities are devoted to protect nature.
Prerequisites: Ability to cast arcane spells, elf.
Benefit: You add all summon nature’s ally spells to your arcane spell list. Your arcane spellcasting qualifies in place of divine casting for the nature warden prestige class, and you may increase spellcasting in your arcane class as you progress in nature warden levels. If you have the Attuned to the Wild and Mage of the Wild feats, those count as the favored terrain ability for all prerequisites.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento