mercoledì 22 agosto 2018

New Exits: Mythic Feats: Wilderness Feats

Hey there! I'm very excited in presenting you my very first work for Legendary Games!
I was one of the authors for this new mythic feats book... Mythic Feats: Wilderness Feats! You should know by now that I love mythic stuff, and I couldn't lose the occasion of making a mythic version for feats I like using like Boon Companion (what do you think I did with that?) or Wolf Rider.
You may be sure that there will be more book like this in the future! I'm working steadily to please my editors and you! And this is the Big List!
To celebrate this new exit, tomorrow there will be a new patron-only post on my Patreon page with material that will NOT be republished here! If you wish to see it, please consider donating!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento